Winter Gloves A refined design, good waterproof-ability and strong product features make the Corazzo Winter Gauntlet Glove the perfect choice for riding in the colder months. With a reinforced abrasion resistant leather palm and fingers, this glove gives an excellent feel on the bars and levers while still keeping you warm with Thisulate insulation. The reflective piping on the back of the glove gives you substantially increased visibility using hand signals while turning at night, . The Aero-Tex membrane delivers superior waterproof-ability, keeping you dry and much warmer on cold wet days. With a Velcro wrist strap to secure the gloves to your hands, and the adjustable gauntlet cuff to keep out the cold, we are confident that you will be pleased with both the performance and the quality of these riding gloves.
• Constructed using Thinsulate® for unrivaled warmth.
• Aero-Tex membrane for superior waterproofing.
• Reflective piping on backside for nighttime visibility.
• Leather overlays on palm and fingerpoint areas for abrasion resistance and grip on controls.
• Velcro wrist strap for secure fit.
• Pull string adjustable gauntlet to keep the cold out.
Corazzo in-house design team Rarely caught sitting at a drafting table or staring at a computer screen. Collectively, our 500,000 miles of two-wheeled riding in all kinds of conditions has translated into every aspect of the fit and Read more›